SEA MILES is a company engaged in providing Ship Management Services for Ship Owners
The company has been established by a team of experienced and dynamic personnel with a vision to provide the highest quality of services to clients – remaining committed to the preservation of the Marine Environment and a focus on crew well being
We, at SEA MILES work towards exceeding:
- The standards set by industry, regulations as well as classification societies.
- Owner’s expectations in terms of operations and performance levels.
The senior management of the company is very experienced in the management and operations of sea going vessels and have backgrounds of having worked with leading ship owners and managers
OUR PRIMARY MISSION AS SHIP MANAGERS IS TO KNOW THE SHIPOWNERS, OUR PRINCIPLE AND HIS BUSINESS AND TO MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO MEET HIS UNIQUE REQUIREMENTS FOR QUALITY SHIP MANAGEMENT SERVICES OVER THE OCEANS.
Objectives of the policy
To prevent alcohol abuse amongst all employees as part of the company’s commitment to the health, and welfare of its employees, operational safety and the environment.
The policy will apply to all company employees.
Prevention education and training
The company emphasis will be made on drug and alcohol prevention education and training to all on board personnel and record maintained, Also, video CD’s are placed on board for on board training.
Previous roles from 1996 till date:
1) Director at Watertight Marine & Energy Consultants
2) Managing Director at Seaways Marine & Offshore
3) Marine Operations and QHSE Manager at MSI Ship Management
4) Sailed on Bulk Carriers and Tankers from 1996 to 2006
1) Head of Manning Department with V Group India
2) Head of Technical Department , DPA and CSO at Orion Ship Management
3) Ship Manager at ASP Ship Management (India)
4) Technical Manager at Samson Maritime Limited.
5) Sailed on seagoing vessels (Bulk carriers and Offshore Vessels) in capacities from Junior Engineer to 1st Engineer
1) Technical Superintendent at Seaways Offshore.
2) Technical Superintendent at Crowley Accord Ship Management handling Bulk carriers and Offshore Vessels.
3) Assistant Technical Superintendent at COMACOE.
1) Operations and Procurement Manager at Watertight Marine & Energy Consultants.
2) Assistant Manager (Operations) at Samson Maritime Limited.
3) Operations Executive at Maansmarine Chartering.
4) Operations executive at Arya offshore.
1) Crewing Officer at Crowley Accord Ship Management handling Bulk Carriers and Tankers.
2) Crewing Officer at Star Marine handling operations related to crew matters